13 December 2008

Girl, its been a long time that weve been apart ((Indeed, its been to long)). Much too long for a man who needs love I miss you since Ive been away Babe, it wasnt easy to leave you alone Its getting harder each time that I go If I had the choice, I would stay ((i just want to go and visit you.. see your face)) Theres no one like you ((No one is even close ))I cant wait for the nights with you ((... I cant wait for our trip... i love you)) I imagine the things we do ((I imagine everything about you...)) I love u I just wanna be loved by you ((That is all)) No one like you I cant wait for the nights with you I imagine the things we do I just wanna be loved by you Girl, there are really no words strong enough ((Words are useless, its too much)) To describe all my longing for love ((all this love... Im yours)) I dont want my feelings restrained ((Can I even try to restrain this??!?)) Ooh, babe, I just need you like never before ((I need you.. to hugh you to see you.)) Just imagine youd come through this door ((I would be the happiest man alive)) Youd take all my sorrow away ((the sorrow of not seeing you...)) But even though Im sad because i cant see you
I overjoy, because I know... you are waiting for me as well.

There is No One Like You !!!!!!

1 comment:

Puccalítica said...

I love you too =)

No one like you =)